For your safety and in accordance with local regulations from state and county health departments, we have implemented the following policies:
- Masks are required upon entry and anytime leaving your table
- Reservations are required (especially for music)
- Groups of 8 maximum per table
- Disposable wine glasses will be served; you can bring your own wine glass or purchase one of ours
- Mobile menus (which will be texted to you from the hostess)
- Water will be served at your table
- Patrols will practice social distancing from other reservations (6ft apart)
- No smoking at tables; smoking must take place at your car
- Service dogs only
- Children must remain seated
- Music is free for customers; guests who do not order food or wine will be charged a $5 cover fee
Please take care of our servers during the crisis! We recommend tipping at least 20% for their service!
Patrons who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave. Please remember this is not only for our employees' safety, but for you and your family. Most are required by law as well.
You know you want to
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions and get 10% off your next order.